Senior Year...You're Almost There!
Use the following links and note the important dates to keep yourself informed and involved with all the important happenings of your senior year. PLEASE keep in mind the following
- Advisory is required to graduate!
- ASK QUESTIONS if you need anything clarified. This year is NOT the year to make a mistake, as these mistakes can cost you a trip across the stage in Spring!
Soooo...What do I need to Know????
- Keep yourself informed! What's the 411 this month for class of 2018? Find out in the senior newsletter!
* You must also remember that your UC applications require FOUR insight question responses (no more than 250 words each!).
When do I Need to Know it???
- SATs (general or subject specific tests) and ACTs is December if you want the scores to be included on your college applications! No scores = no admittance! Make sure to sign up NOW!
- Use this brag sheet to give to teachers whom you wish to write you letters of recommendation for applications, internships, and scholarships.
- Not planning to go to a four year? Use this chart to start researching the community colleges in the area
- Having trouble remembering all your passwords? Use this chart to keep track of all your information!
- Need some help with scholarships? Go here for a little clarification...
- Use this chart for the college financial planning assignment
- Use this chart to create your scholarship list
- Use this example for how to set up your service learning project
- Use this template to set up your service learning project
- Follow this outline to create a CalGrant account so you can see your financial aid award
- Career Exploration Project
- Cost of Living Project
- Five Questions for...
- LAEP Survey
- Class Evaluations
Mrs. Jaeggi thinks you are pretty and smart. :)